- Alissa Brooks: Evanescence - My Immortal/Kate Voegele - No Good
- Aubrey Myers: Rise Against - Injection
- Bailey Chenault: White Horse - Taylor Swift
- Caitlin Shea: Submerged
- Chassidy McNeely: B2K - Bump Bump Bump *(This came out in fifth grade, ha ha. Why? Idk, I think you liked that song back then)
- Clay Kuegel: Any techno and Linkin Park - A Place For My Head
- Cody Brumley: Rage Against The Machine
- Courtney Atherton: Theory of A Deadman
- Dakota Coomes: Three Doors Down- Kryptonite
- Demerest Lyle: A Day To Remember
- Heather Daupert: The Goo Goo Dolls - Slide
- Jacob Merimee: Anything that's Daughtry
- Jared Huehls: Usher - Let It Burn
- Jeffrey Sumner: Pheobe Buffay - Smelly Cat/Fort Minor - Where'd You Go
- Jeremy Huehls: Sum 41 - No Reason
- Jessica Gillim: Underoath - I'm Content With Losing or Eths
- John Gleason: P.O.D. or Red Hot Chili Peppers
- John Schroader: ACDC
- Joseph Payne: Journey - Don't Stop Believin'/GNR - Night Train/Led Zepplin
- Joseph Powers: Panic At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies (String Tribute)
- Justin House: Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)
- Katie Vincent: Baha Men - Who Let the Dogs Out
- Lauren Mandrell: Paramore
- Lesley Bohrer: Taking Back Sunday - Set Phasers to Stun
- Madison Gregory: Lil' Flip - Sunshine/Ciera - 1,2 Step/Papa Roach - Last Resort
- Nic Britton: Submerged
- Salohcin Miller: The Killers - Mr. Brightside
- Noah Tucker: Wavorly - Praise and Adore/Coldplay
- Skylar Harkless: Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On
- Stephanie Sauerheber: Flyleaf
- Sydney OHearn: Paramore/Kate Voegele - Hallelujah
- Taylor McFadden: ABBA
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
The other day I was listening to a song...and kind of out of the blue, I began thinking to myself, "This song is 'insert person's name here in possessive' song..." So, I got side tracked with my thinking, and realized that...I associate most of my friends with a song or artist or something. Whether they know the band or not...but, I thought, "Why not blog a list of people and their song." (Basically tagging them with the song I associate with them.) Maybe they'll check the song out, maybe they'll appreciate it. Maybe they won't...anyways, here's the list:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

woo! thanks :D
ReplyDeleteOr Eminem - Lose Yourself
ReplyDelete