Monday:Haste The Day - "Blue 42"
(Basically an intro to the album "Burning Bridges",
which is about starting over and taking a new leaf.)
Tuesday:Fort Minor - "Remember The Name"
-"Nobody really knows how or why
He works so hard and it seems like he's never got time
Because he writes every note, and he writes every line
And I've seen him at work when that light goes on in his mind
It's like a design, it's written in his head every time
Before he even touches a key or speaks in a rhyme"
Wednesday:Senses Fail - "Sick or Sane (Fifty for a Twenty)
-"...And the white coats,
Just don't get it
I'm a genius with a headache.
Am I a little sick, or a little sane
Am I a little sick, or a little sane
Am I a little sick, or a little sane
'Cause I feel a little sick"
Thursday:Sum 41 - "In Too Deep"
-"Cause I'm in too deep and I'm trying to keep
Up above in my head, instead of going under"
Friday:Kate Voegele - "Hallelujah"
-"Hallelujah!"
Saturday:Simple Plan - "Shut Up!"
-"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
Don't wanna hear it!
Get out! Get out! Get out!
Get out of my way!
Step up! Step up! Step up!
You'll never stop me!
Nothing you say today,
Is gonna bring me down!
Sunday:Haste The Day - "When Everything Falls"
-"I can see it coming on the horizon.
[The] Sky's turning black and it's raining down.
Can't move my feet, cannot be shaken.
Not moving, I'm standing strong
...
All these things coming against me
I have the choice to fall or fight
I cannot be moved
You give me the strength
Help me fight, help me fight
...
And I'm standing so firm
On this ground that you've sat before me
I'll fight for this with my last breath
I'll fight for this until I die
I can't be moved"
Monday, August 31, 2009
What my week sounds like...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment