Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Drowning Me In Fear

Part of being a kid is having fears. The typical ones being the Boogy monster who is usually under your bed, and just monsters in general. I personally was afraid of things that sting, like bees or wasps. I was afraid of snakes. I was and still am afraid of mice, and clowns. One funny thing is, there was a song around 4th grade that used to creep me out. It's Bring Me To Life, by Evanescence. It made me think of witches and it was really sinister. But now, it's one of my favorite songs. It's weird how much tastes can change as one grows up. Now, I'm afraid of mice, rats, clowns, garden gnomes, and sort of flying things that sting.

2 comments:

  1. flying things that sting? what about crawly things that sting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...nope. Just flying things that sting.

    ReplyDelete