Last year, I made Clay Kuegel a walking stick, just because he's the one that taught me a little of what I know about that sort of thing. This year he's changed...kinda pried away from each other, not as good of friends. Heck, we only talk when it's at or about cross country. I hate that that's all I ever talk about. It's like people see me and think, hmm...I only know him because of cross country, "Hi! I'll talk to you because I know you from Cross Country, but other than that, you can forget about talking to you, or for that matter even looking at you." and sadly enough, that's pretty much the way it is. Seniors besides john, john, and brad...yeah, thanks for a great season, love ya to death, but hey, why don't you just turn the knife around and you see my back right there that you won't even bother to look at, just stick it...stick it in right there. Thanks n,n Glad to be a part of the team!
As for the rest of you, it was a great season...ummm...yeah, I can't wait! See ya in the halls, on the walls, wherever else I might see you! Good day and good night gentlemen.

No comments:
Post a Comment