Writing/reading reading/writing...I've always been told that they go hand in hand...or hand/eye eye/hand...which ever you prefer...But as much fun as it is to write blogs, I find it just as entertaining to read them; often discovering amusement, intriguing subjects and observations, or even thought provoking, contemplative words of wisdom. I'm interested in knowing what others are thinking. And sometimes, an individual may be too embarrassed or shy to show it. So how does one enter the fascinating machine that produces such Madness and Mania? Through the same words of such Madness and Mania.
Sometimes without even noticing it, people pour their heart and soul into their writing. Whether it be through physical appearance of their writing:
- Scribbled
- Legible
- Organized
Or maybe the through the combination of voice and brutal honesty. Much like I write what goes through my head, rather than the sissy political contest of "Make Up/Fake Up" where speeches consist of assertive opinions embellished with incorrect and irrelevant synonyms that try to prove how ignorant the general population (aka ?hoi polloi?) is and how good at B.S.ing 'said' politician is at speaking.
No comments:
Post a Comment