Monday, February 22, 2010

Pilot (Danger: Uncharted Course)

As far as I know, there are two meanings for a pilot. The most common definition being, a person who flies a plane, which, unless you're foreign, I'm hoping all of you knew. The other definition being, an episode. Like the first episode of the first season of a new show. This episode sets up the characters, the setting, the tone/feel of a show. It is a first impression of a potential series that an audience sees. If a pilot renders successful, it will more than likely survive as a show.

At the time that I came up with this title...I think I had a destination for the writing, but I can't, for the life of me, remember. Maybe if my words just keep flying, I'll reach something. Which, that tends to happen quite often anyways. You see, I'll start with a title, and usually my titles will have a purpose, but if I get any kind of temporary interruption, I lose my train of thought...I'll probably get a bad grade on all of these blogs because they end without a purpose. Which is unfortunate, because I like blogging, but I hate when my blog doesn't go the way I want.

Well, I'm off to another blog, maybe it will be more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment