You see, just now, I lost my train of thought. My hypothesis: Facebook is to blame. And PVC bow and arrows are to blame. And wood carving is to blame. And King of Queens, The Office, The Office, and Scrubs (in that order) are to blame. And The Cleveland Show, and Family Guy (in that order) are to blame. And random antics outside and in my basement like doing handstands, parkouring off of retaining walls and chairs, stick throwing, skateboarding for a few minutes which evolves into an hour, and eventually two hours, is to blame. And cleaning my room late at night is to blame. Random thoughts are even to blame. The funny thing is, as I'm sitting here naming off things to blame, I still haven't finished my APUSH DBQ, or curriculum pathways assignment, so I guess blaming things could also be considered as a thing to blame. But also, as I'm making up reasons for starting things and not finishing them, I'm starting this blog, and I swear...I will
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you said The Office twice, dude...
ReplyDeletethat's because it comes on at 10:30 and 11:00
ReplyDelete