Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Like Fred Flintstone With the Way I'm Wearing A Hole in This Floor of Routines (Bedrock is Just a Rut)

Day in, day out. Week one, week two...this routine consumes my life. Wake up, get school things together, change clothes, eat, brush teeth, leave for school. At school, challenge myself to finish homework left folded unfinished in between the covers of a heavy textbook. Get through the school day. Go run for 45 minutes accomplishing nothing but occasionally 45 minutes of exercise. Followed by going home to a nice home-cooked meal or going to work to an over-priced business that, in spite of flexibility, and willingness to keep paying my way through high school life. To say the least...I'm tired of it. I'm ready for a break. I'm ready for a taste of responsible freedom minus the responsibilities of a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment