Saturday, October 31, 2009

Reinventing Your Exit (Just the Way You Planned)

When people say, "Oh, everything happens for a reason."...I say, "Oh...that's crap." I acknowledge my greatly optimistic realization that...no, not all things happen for a reason. Yeah, I know when people say that, they are usually referring to a specific subject that in-turn makes that statement true, but when you look at the specifics of other things...no, it's not. For example, when a DNA meets mutation...you get a different outcome. This outcome potentially has to outcomes...succeed or fail. Now, I'm no scientist, but I don't think all mutations happen because something made it change. [I just came to realization that I'm ranting. So I'm going to quit ranting and make a point] My point is, even though it is irrelevant to what I began talking about, is that if nothing happens by chance, what chance is there of change. Without change, what is the chance of anything happening. Without happening, there is nothing but a single moment in time where everything just IS. Actually, I think I just kind of proved myself wrong. Everything happens because everything must go on.

On another thought, I just realized that I'm that late night state where I, at least, think I'm beyond the point of self-consciousness. Which makes me think about one specific thought that I've had, but never known how to explain. Humans have the ability to perceive nothing. It means there's nothing there. It's also wired in us that everything has an origin. We as humans don't know who or what created us...Well, what created atoms, that come together to create molecules, that come together to create compounds and mixtures, that came together to make organelles, structures, and hormones, that came together to make tissue, that come together to make organs, that come together to make the system, that came together to make us. It amazes me that each person, each thought,...everything is a combination of space and atoms, which we still don't know how they came to existence, interacting with each other at ungodly speeds...thus, giving the illusions of the ecstasies of life like sound, sight, and taste; thought, emotion, and reality. As I'm typing this...I can't help but think that I'm just a giant chain of atoms thinking about themselves.

Well, those are thoughts from a sleepy person who's mind is in a sober-psychedelic state. Kinda trippy and confusing O_o

No comments:

Post a Comment